Monday, March 16, 2015

Smoothies

I was just craving a milkshake and thought about the fact I haven't done any drink recipes so far. Sadly, I looked in that section in the trusty recipe box and realized there was a good reason. I only have 2!

My milkshake recipe is better suited for fall, so I've elected to go with my spring, almost summery smoothie recipe instead! It's sweet and a little sour and quite refreshing.

Strawberry Lemonade Smoothies

Ingredients
2 cups lemonade             3/4 c. lemon yogurt        
1/2 tsp. vanilla                  2 c. frozen unsweetened strawberries

Directions:
  1. Place all ingredients in a blender.
  2. Cover and process 15 seconds or until blended.
  3. Serve immediately.
This is one of those recipes that can easily get switched up, depending on your flavor preferences.  Sub in some raspberries, blackberries or blueberries. Do you have a thought on a different flavor of yogurt? If so, be bold and experiment! You may just make something amazing.

As always, have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment