Monday, March 2, 2015

Your Thoughts?

I sit day in and day out milling through my recipes, thinking about all those crazy food stories that have happened in my life.  Today, I wonder about you. What do you like about cooking? What do you hate? What's your favorite food? What's something you can't stand? What would you like to see featured in future blog posts? Do you have a burning cooking or baking question you need to know?

Let me know. Comment on this post. Suggest future topics. Share recipes. Make this a fun interactive experience. I''ll only give you what you want if I know what it is you want. I'm a resource - take advantage. 

And, as always, have fun!

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy about cooking, ha! I like when I can cook all in the crockpot, a skillet or casserole dish. I despise having to do sink full of dishes after having to put in effort in to cook.maybe some pasta dish ideas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know me, I'm all about the crockpot since I seem to always find a way to mess up more complicated meals.. And chicken- always afraid to undercook it

    ReplyDelete