Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Last Wings - Nice & Hot!

Tonight's blog is going to be short, mostly because I've never tried the recipe. It's my mom's hot wing recipe - and boy does she like them hot! I figure this is a great way to end "wing week"! Those who have partaken of these winning wings - feel free to comment!

Mom's Super Bowl Hot Wings

Ingredients:
3 tbsp. butter 4 minced garlic cloves 1 tsp fresh ginger 1 tsp black pepper 1/2 c. sriracha
1 c tomato sauce 2 tbsp. soy sauce 2 tbsp. rice wine vinegar 2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce, 
2 tbsp. brown sugar

Directions:

  1. Melt butter till foamy, 
  2. Add the rest of the ingredients and simmer till thickened.
  3. You can marinate them then cook but I put them on a baking sheet at 425 degrees.
  4. I cooked them 7 minutes turned them and another 7 minutes. 
  5. Put the sauce in a big bowl and toss them till covered. 
  6. Put them in a marinator to travel with the sauce that is left.
Thanks Mom! Can't wait to test this out - though I may make 2 smaller batches - 1 nice and hot for Jeremy and 1 a little easier on my sweat glands for me!

1 comment: