Saturday, February 21, 2015

Unique Use of Crescent Rolls

I love bread and rolls. Fresh crescent rolls out of the oven are a particular favorite of mine. I never really thought about that dough in the can being actual dough that you could use for other things, like this crescent ring. I'm back on to my buffalo recipes. It's definitely something I started liking as an adult. I've never been a huge "hot" fan but I do like buffalo chicken for sure.

Buffalo Chicken Crescent Ring

Ingredients:
8 oz cream cheese, softened            1 pk ranch dressing mix           1/2 c. diced onions
1/2 c. buffalo sauce                          12 oz. chicken, diced               2 tubes of crescent rolls
1/2 c ranch dressing for dipping

Directions:

  1. Combine cheese, ranch mix, onions, buffalo sauce and chicken.
  2. Separate the roll dough into 8 rectangles.
  3. Form a circle with them on a cookie sheet.
  4. Spoon the chicken mixture onto the dough.
  5. Fold dough over top of chicken and press into place.
  6. Bake at 375 for 15-20 minutes.
Here's a picture of how to position the dough.

As always, have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment